For more Information and Details about the Show,
Call: 419-255-2628 or Email: Info@toledoboatshow.com
Toledo Antique & Classic Boat Show Guidelines
These guidelines are recommended to make the show experience as pleasant as possible for our participants as well as our spectators. Please take time to read them over.
- Register Early! Our early registration deadline is August 17th. In-water berthing may be limited and early registration allows for holding your spot in the proper location.
- Please note any special requests about docking on your registration form. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- All entrants should bring adequate lines and fenders. Your boat is your responsibility.
- If you would like, send us a photograph of your boat with your application or to email@example.com. Photographs may be used in our Boat Show Program.
- If you intend to place a “For Sale” sign on your boat, you may request a blue “for sale” sign at the registration tent. In keeping with the atmosphere of our event, signs of other type may be subject to removal.
- Smoking is prohibited on site, in buildings, on grounds, at docks.
- Dogs are allowed on site but must be on a leash and owner is responsible for any clean-up necessary.
- All entries should remain on display until the Award Ceremony on Sunday afternoon for the benefit of our spectators who visit the show on Sunday.
- Showers, laundry and restroom facilities are available on-site for your convenience.
- Feel free to bring any attractive documentation to help viewers learn more about your boat’s history.